A picture I like

The symbol of Uroboros, which depicts a serpent or dragon eating its own tail, has various interpretations across different cultures and belief systems. To me, it represents the cyclical nature of life and the concept of infinity, as the serpent is constantly renewing itself by consuming its own tail. It also symbolizes the unity of opposites, such as creation and destruction, and the interconnectedness of all things.

The symbol of Uroboros interests me because it is a visual representation of philosophical concepts. It has been used in various contexts throughout history, from ancient Egyptian and Greek mythology to alchemy and modern psychology. Its enduring popularity and versatility demonstrate its universal appeal and relevance.


 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5 An Expert / Person thta I admire in my field

post 3 :My Cellphone, My Indispensable Tool

Post 2: Why did I choose my major?