APLACE I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT


Hello, the place I would like to visit is Tarapacá during the dates of the Fiesta de La Tirana. I am interested in the carnival that takes place in a town that is usually quiet throughout the year but comes alive during that time, filled with music, tarkeadas, tinkus, and more. Why would I like to go to the carnival? To experience the culture firsthand, to see the folklore that is unique to the region with my own eyes. Additionally, I have several friends who live relatively close by and could provide me with accommodation.


Another reason would be to witness the starry night sky. I understand that in the north, the stars and constellations are visible with great clarity.

I wouldn't want to work, study, or live there since the town is usually quiet, haha. I would go solely to explore and get to know the place.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5 An Expert / Person thta I admire in my field

post 3 :My Cellphone, My Indispensable Tool

Post 2: Why did I choose my major?