TIME TRAVEL TO THE PAST OR FUTURE

Both the future and the past are places where I would like to travel. First I would travel to the past, I would choose the past, before the arrival of the Spanish to learn about the culture and worldview of the Mapuches and other ethnic groups that inhabited Chile, understand their social relationships, their language, the relationship they had with nature, the stars, learn about the myths and legends that existed in Chile before the arrival of Columbus's caravels with their religion imposed with death and slavery, before Christian morality, before the "guilt system." I would like to understand your philosophy and way of understanding the world.

 

On the other hand, I would like to go to the future to answer questions like will cars fly? Will there be dog translators? Will reggaeton still exist? What fashions will exist?

 

What is happening with global warming?

 

Perhaps in 3023 the world will be like in the book "1984" and Orwell was right, perhaps it will be a hyper-surveillance world, where all social movements are controlled, perhaps there will be more addictive drugs causing greater lethargy in the population ...hahaha I think I'm being very dystopian. I would like that in the future machines make work easier and that there is time left to do the activities that we like the most.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5 An Expert / Person thta I admire in my field

post 3 :My Cellphone, My Indispensable Tool

Post 2: Why did I choose my major?